Sunday 21 August 2016

Goodbyes

Hello, it's me, and today I come with some sad news: I will probably not post on this blog anymore. I'll keep it up, and I might post occasionally, but otherwise, this blog is inactive from today on.

But I don't just come with bad news: I've also started a new blog called Otaku Online, which I will post on regularly and the content will be entirely manga/animu/vocaloid etc! See it here.
Of course, this blog is still in the making, so it doesn't look very exciting yet. But I can assure, in a couple of months at the most, it'll look a lot better!

The new blog will be less linked to my personal life, and have a different tone to this one. But if you're an otaku like me, I hope you'll enjoy hearing my opinions on different anime, manga, and the stuff going on in the anime community. Also, the only link it will have to my YouTube channel is that it will be linked in the description.

Well, bye! I hope you liked this blog, and you'll like the other one even better. Thanks for supporting me for the past four years. Now, for the (supposedly) very last time,
Squeakle


No comments:

Post a Comment