Monday 5 October 2015

title. (crowd gasps - 'what an amazing title!' they say)

haaaaaaii strange people who read my blog & like it :) :) :)!!! im kinda writing a lot at the moment,
a) so i can fill up my blog so its not rly boring and
b) what else should i do in my spare time??
anyway, i want to fill you in on my weird obsession with harry potter. yes. you knew it was coming. i am a POTTERHEAD. of course, i have set out to find people my age who are also complete potterheads; i have found only 2. & 1 was disloyal to dumbledore. i mean, how could you DO that???????? so shes out. the other 1s rly nice :) (im into smiley faces at the moment :)) also i rly like HATS. yes. HATS. ok, i know this is really weird and everything, but i have a hat COLLECTION. the best 1 so far is a bowler <3 but i only have 5. (cries eyes out). well... err... ive kind of run out of things to say (hehe) so byeee!!! please comment if you liked it (oh dear, im talking like a youtuber) cuz im a bit annoyed that nobodys told me they like it yet. bye properly now!

oh yeah, one more thing: im a hufflepuff. BYYYYYYEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment