Sunday 4 October 2015

Well, I haven't written in 3 years so here i am...

Ok, I haven't written in years (literally), but honestly I kind of didn't know how to get onto my blog and edit it (goes bright red). Anyway... passing over that thing, I have some extremely important news to share with you. I HAVE TURNED INTO A POTTERHEAD!!!! Me and friend have started a 'Dumbledore's Army' (for you Muggles, go read all the Harry Potter books. You'll get it in the 5th one) and so I will probably be posting about that loads (hehe) :).

Also since I started this blog 1,000000000000000000000000000000000000 years ago, I started drawing manga. I mean, I don't expect anyone to actually READ this blog, mostly it's just fun but any Muggles, people who don't like manga or Ruby Redfort, I would like you to leave now. Good-bye, have a nice life. (whew, they've gone!!!!!) I'm really sorry if this starts out boring, but soon I'll be getting into this so please don't abandon hope!

1 of my drawings

No comments:

Post a Comment