Tuesday 19 April 2016

Scribble_squeak

Hello, and welcome to my most exciting post yet!

I have set up an Instagram account for my humble blog - my username is Scribble_squeak. If you're interested and have an account, please follow me! If it works out, I might expand to Twitter, and even Youtube.
BUT. And as you can see it's a very big but. If I'm going to do this, I'll need to know that it's a success. So, please subscribe, like, follow, comment, on all the social media I'm on (so far just this blog and Instagram) and tell me how I can make this more interesting! I'm going to need as much moral support as I can get.

So, onto the more 'techy' side of things.

The Instagram account will, of course, include screenshots for previews of each post, and there will be extras like the OC challenge (which has already started) and when I finish a new drawing I will definitely post it there as soon as possible.

I really hope this works! Oh, and I almost forgot. I don't do follow for follow! At first, I'll only follow my friends on my private account, but after that, I'll start following the people who are most active on liking, commenting, etc.

Hopefully this is as exciting for you as it is for me.


Squeakle x

No comments:

Post a Comment