Saturday 16 April 2016

The next tag and manga

Hi, hello, yes I know I am starting to slip writing this blog.

BUT ANYWAYS.

I have been nominated to do the next tag thingymabob! Thank you to Rose Thorn (a fellow blogger - find her blog here http://itslookingabitmitty.blogspot.co.uk/ ) who nominated me for this challenge.

Here are the guidelines of the tag:
-Thank the person who nominated you/give a link back to their blog
-Answer the original 6 text-themed questions
-Add a typography/word related question of your own for those you tagged to answer
-Tag 6+ bloggers + let them know 
-Include these rules in your post 

The question for me today IS:

What/who inspired you to start blogging?
My answer:
Well, to be honest, I just really wanted a blog where I could do whatever the hell I wanted. I think I started this blog up about 5 years ago - When I was 7 or 8. I only published one post, and then couldn't really work out how to do another one, so I forgot about my little corner on the internet for a few years.

As I don't actually know any other bloggers (apart from Rose, and she nominated me) I will be nominating people via Instagram

Also, exciting news! I am thinking about setting up an Instagram account to promote this blog. Please comment if you think this is a good idea!

SO. Here is the manga side of things. Recently I've been drawing again (in a new sketchbook) so I'll just put the picture here.


Bye people!


Squeakle x

No comments:

Post a Comment